Flysky FGR4S V2 Bidirectional PPM IBUS Output, For Flysky Noble NB4, Noble Pro Radio Transmitter
Easy to bind and very fast link-up, quick and extremely stable in performance
Ultra-small size and ultra-light weight, Dimensions: 25.5 * 22 * 17.3 mm; Weight: 5.1g; Effectively save space and reduce item's weight-bearing
The receiver supports PPM/i-bus/PWM data output, suitable for AFHDS3 system remote controller
|Number of channels:||4|
|Model type:||Rc Car / Rc Truck / Rc Boat|
|Transmitting power:||Less than 20dBm (EU)|
|RF standard:||AFHDS 3|
|Type of antenna:||built-in|
|Safety certification:||CE, FCC ID: N4ZFGRS4OO|
Flysky Noble NB4 Noble Pro Transmitter Receiver FGr4s V2
The FGr4S uses AFHDS 3 (Third Generation Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System). It uses a internal single antenna with two way transmission capabilities and is designed to be compact and easy to install. It can output standard PPM,PWM 、i-BUS and S.BUS.
Flysky noble nb4 noble pro receiver fgr4s v2 diagram
To ensure a strong signal make sure that the receiver is mounted with its antenna vertical. CH 1 - CH 4: Connects the servos, power supply or other components. i-BUS/S.BUS: Output i.BUS/S.BUS signal, connect sensor and expansion module.
After the transmitter is updated, if the code cannot be matched with the receiver, it is necessary to update the receiver. 1. Short circuit bind and its separated signal pins with bind cable;（It has been signed in the Receiver overview part） 2. Power on the receiver to enter the update mode) LED light of the receiver changes from 3 flash and 1 off）, unplug the bind cable, and select forced update at the transmitter. 3. The LED light of the receiver changes from 3 flash and 1 off to slow flash, the update is completed.
Binding process for Flysky noble nb4 noble pro transmitter receiver FGr4s V2 Receiver
Flysky noble nb4 receiver binding process and fail safe setup
Binding Fgr4s v2 receiver with Flysky Noble NB4, Noble Pro
1. Insert the bind cable into the receivers BIND port;
2. Plug the power cable into any other port, and the the receiver's LED will start to flash indicating that it has entered bind mode.
3. Put the transmitter into bind mode; (See the transmitter's instruction manual for more information)
4. Binding is successful when the receiver's LED starts to flash slowly. Remove the power and bind cables from the receiver. If the transmitter is bidirectional the receiver status indicator will not flash slowly.
5. Reconnect the power cable to the receiver.
6. Check to make sure that the transmitter and receiver are working as expected, if there are any issues or unexpected operation follow the steps above to bind again.
Flysky FGr4S V2 Receiver Failsafe setup
The failsafe function is used to output the channel according to the out-of-control protection value after the receiver loses its signal and is out of control to protect the model and personnel. • If the transmitter has not set the output of the failsafe channel value, after the receiver enters the out-of-control state, PWM, PPM, i-bus will not output, and the S.BUS will keep the last output; if the transmitter is set with the failsafe, follow the transmitter channel setting value Output.
1 x FGR4s V2 Receiver