CH 1-CH 4: Connects the servos, power supply or other components
i-BUS: for channel expansion or connect sensors
BIND: For bind cable
Battery: Connect the battery
1. Insert the bind cable into the receivers bind port
2. Plug the power cable into any other port, and the receivers LED will start to flash quickly indicating that it has entered bind mode
3. Put the transmitter into bind mode; (See the transmitters instruction manual for more information)
4. Binding is successful when the receivers LED will stop flashing
Remove the power and bind cables from the receiver.
5. Reconnect the power cable to the receiver
6. Check to make sure that the transmitter and receiver are working as expected, if there are any issues or unexpected operation follow the steps above to bind again.
Make sure the product is installed and calibrated correctly, failure to do so may result in serious injury.
Make sure the receiver's battery is disconnected before turning off the transmitter, failure to do so may lead to unintended operation or loss of control.
Make sure the receiver is mounted away from motors, electronic speed controllers or any device that emits excessive electrical noise.
Keep the receiver's antenna at least 1 cm away from conductive materials such as carbon or metal.
Do not power on the receiver during the setup process to prevent loss of control.
Item Name: FS-GR4p Receiver
Brand Name: Flysky
Number of channels: 4
Fit: car, boat
Data output: PPM/i-BUS/PWM
Frequency range: 2.402-2.480GHz
Transmitting power: <20dBm (EU)
2.4G mode: AFHDS 3
Type of antenna: built-in
Modulation system: GMSK, CSS
Antenna way: single antenna
Input power: 3.5V~8.4V
Online update: yes
Safety certification: CE, FCC ID: N4ZFGR4OO
Download the Manual HERE
1 x Flysky FGR4P Receiver
1 x Bind Plug
Never received my item try to communicate with the seller seller took more than 10 days before I had to resend an email to get a reply from them and it's still giving me the runaround so my experience is bad
Never a disappointment for the veriety and fast shipping, very professional!
The configuration and size of these receivers make them so convenient to work with , and when linked with the Noble N-B4, the whole thing is really an amazing thing. Nice!
Good radio receiver!