ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle is an FTDI USB to TTL module based on the CP2102 bridge controller, which is applied to the firmware upgrade for the ESP32&ESP8XX chip. The ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle is compatible with many ELRS receivers in the market such as ELRS Receivers and FPV goggles backpack. It will be a good choice to unbrick the ELRS receiver when failed in updating or flash firmware by UART.
- Unbrick and recover the ELRS receiver when having a failed update such as the missing bootloader.
- Soldering Free! It features spring probe pins for more convenient use. Connecting it with the ELRS receiver directly does not need to solder.
- ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle FTDI USB to TTL module is covered by the case and is more durable and portable compared with the naked board version on the market.
- Support many computer systems in the market like Windows, MAC, and Linux. This module uses a Type-C USB port for connecting the computer.
- USB Interface: Type-C USB male connector
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Logic Voltage: 5V.
- 3.3V power supply output current: 400mA
- Pins output method: 2*4P-2.54mm pin header
- Serial baud rate: Up to 921600bps.
- Support USB1.1, USB2.0
- USB to Serial chip (CP2102) supports XP, win7 / win8 32bits, 64bits, win10 / 11 32bits, 64bits, Linux, MAC
Know More About FTDI Module
ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle (FTDI Module) is mainly used to unbrick the ELRS receiver when having a failed update by Wifi upgrading or passthrough but also provides the UART option to upgrade the ELRS receiver or backpack. This FTDI module features spring probe pins and a connector for non-soldering use, which is more convenient for users. Besides, it is very durable and portable with a shell.
Below picture is the diagram for the ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle.
Note: The package does not include the Type-C USB cable.
Please click the below link to know how to use the ExpressLRS Recovery Dongle. This module requires the driver for the Windows system and there is no need if you are using MAC or Linux.