LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter, An open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system. It comes with the hall gimbals, featuring four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. The OLED display screen on the top of the transmitter brings visually instant data and a controlling interface to users. What’s more, two optional internal RF systems and alternative external nano TX module make it a multi-protocol transmitter.
- LiteRadio 3 Pro is a new milestone for LiteRadio Series so far. It is an open-source radio transmitter with the EdgeTX system. Therefore, you can try your best to customize it with the EdgeTx system.
- Hall gimbal features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel.
- Built-in 2000mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 3 Pro can work up to 15 hours without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- A 1.3-inch OLED display screen is newly installed. Controlled by two 5D buttons and settings are easy to be adjusted directly from the display screen.
- Internal ELRS TX module up to 500mW output power enables LiteRadio 3 Pro to excellently adapt its controlling range.
- Reserving a nano bay for an external TX module, it supports many popular modules in the market and meets all the protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc. Highly recommend BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module and other brands of nano TX modules are also available.
- Item: LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter
- Channel: 8 Channels
- Gimbal: Hall Sensor
- Frequency Range: 2.4G
- RF System: SX1280 / CC2500 Optional
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- RF Output Power: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW, 500mW (ELRS 2.4G) / 100mW (CC2500)
- Screen: 1.3 inch OLED display screen
- Protocol Option: ExpressLRS 2.4G / CC2500 (Frsky D, Frsky X, SFHSS)
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery
- Operating system: EdgeTX
- Port: Type-C USB 3.0 port / 3.5mm Audio port
- USB Support: Most Practice Simulator / USB charging / Firmware update / Passthrough (ELRS 2.4G)
- Recommend External TX Module: ELRS Nano TX Module
- Recommend Accessories: Nano Gimbal for LiteRadio 3 Pro, Storage Case, Transmitter Neck Strap
- 1 * LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual
- 2 * Joystick Protective Covers
LiteRadio Series Comparison
|LiteRadio 3 Pro||LiteRadio 3||LiteRadio 2 SE|
|Gimbal Sensor||Hall||Potentiometer (Hall replaceable)|
|RF Output Power||50mW, 100mW, 250mW, 500mW (ELRS)
|RF System||CC2500 / SX1280||CC2500 / SX1280||CC2500 / SX1280|
|Battery||2000mAh 1S||2000mAh 1S||1000mAh 1S|
|External TX Module Protocol||MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc||CRSF||Not support|
|Display Screen||1.3-inch||Not support||Not support|
|Operating System||EdgeTX||LiteRadio System|
EdgeTX Official Supported
LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter—An open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system, which is an open-source firmware for RC radio transmitters. The firmware is highly configurable and brings much more features than traditional radios. Therefore, you can try your best to customize LiteRadio 3 Pro such as language, voice and etc with the EdgeTX system.
Features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. With an adjustable stick end, it perfectly fits thumbs and greatly improves the stick feel for the control. Hall Effect provides contactless sensing for not only accurate control inputs and precise centering but also durable use.
EdgeTX Passthrough for ELRS Upgrade
With EdgeTX operating system, flashing ExpressLRS internal TX modules is easier for everyone. First, there is no need to disassemble the case. Compared with upgrading by WIFI, it is more convenient, fast, and stable to flash ELRS internal TX firmware by using EdgeTX passthrough flashing.
Note: The passthrough is only used for ELRS 2.4G version. Currently, BETAFPV is actively communicating with the ExpressLRS official team on the latest ExpressLRS configurator to support flashing LiteRadio 3 Pro ELRS TX firmware.
External TX Module
Nano module bay enables the external TX module available. LiteRadio 3 Pro reaches a prominent level with its capability to support multi-brand external TX modules in the market for different protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, and R9M, etc. BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module, which features a high refresh rate, ultra-low latency, and long-range, is strongly recommended for LiteRadio 3 Pro.
Note: If you are ready to install the TBS external nano module, the TBS nano module case size should be 64*42*25mm, the thicker one of the retrofit cases.